Boulder Open Space and Mountain Parks changes meeting time, location | News
BOULDER, Colo. -- The City of Boulder Open Space and Mountain Parks (OSMP) department has changed the location of the Dec. 9 Open Space Board of Trustees meeting in order to accommodate more people. The board meeting will be held at the City of Boulder Council Chambers at 1777 Broadway with overflow capability in the lobby.
The start time of the meeting has been moved to 7:00 p.m. There will be two hours of public participation during the meeting for the board to hear comments. Participants will be asked to limit their comments to 2 minutes each.
“It is our hope that the new location and time will allow for more people to attend the meeting,” said Dean Paschall, manager of public process and communications for the city’s OSMP department.
The meeting was previously scheduled for the West Senior Center and was scheduled to begin at 6 p.m.
For information on OSMP planning processes or to learn how to get involved, please visit www.westtsa.org or call 303-441-3440.
Top Lakewood Stories
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Slideshow: Vampire Weekend and Of Monsters and Men in Denver
- Lakewood Bank robber escapes after running into book store
- Couple considers legal action to stop bullying of their son at school
- Multi-vehicle accident in Clear Creek Canyon injures 5
- Video: Special player for Golden H.S. hits 3-pointer, crowd goes crazy