Celebrate the redevelopment of Ray Ross Park | Community Spirit
The City of Lakewood Department of Community Resources invites the community to join us for the dedication of Ray Ross Park on Saturday, July 31, from 10 am to noon at 680 S. Harlan Street.
Mayor Bob Murphy and members of City Council and the community will officially dedicate the park at 10:30 am. Activities for all ages begin at 10 am and will include: basketball skills challenge, punt, pass and kick challenge, flag football, kickball and more.
The redevelopment of Ray Ross Park includes: lighted baseball/softball fields, lighted football fields, a splash playground, walking path, playground, basketball court, concession stand, restrooms, display garden, a shelter, picnic tables, and two barbecue grills.
The Ray Ross Park redevelopment was funded and supported by Housing and Urban Development, Great Outdoors Colorado, Jefferson County Open Space, the Colorado Lottery, local sports associations, local businesses and many others. For additional information visit our website at www.Lakewood.org or call 303-987-7800.
Top Lakewood Stories
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Lakewood Bank robber escapes after running into book store
- Couple considers legal action to stop bullying of their son at school
- Multi-vehicle accident in Clear Creek Canyon injures 5
- Video: Special player for Golden H.S. hits 3-pointer, crowd goes crazy
- Semi crashes on I-70, partially dangles off bridge