Denver asking state lawmakers to consider statewide toilet law | Environment
Denver utility managers are asking state lawmakers to consider a statewide toilet standard to reduce water usage.
Denver Water conservation manager Melissa Elliott told state lawmakers they could limit the law to new installations.According to the Denver Post, toilets account for about a quarter of household water use and low-flow toilets will reduce the amount of water needed in the future.
Top Lakewood Stories
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Slideshow: Vampire Weekend and Of Monsters and Men in Denver
- Lakewood Bank robber escapes after running into book store
- Couple considers legal action to stop bullying of their son at school
- Multi-vehicle accident in Clear Creek Canyon injures 5
- Video: Special player for Golden H.S. hits 3-pointer, crowd goes crazy