Hit-and-run crash seriously injures 2 on motorcycle in Lakewood | News
LAKEWOOD, Colo. — Police are looking for dark-colored SUV that was involved in a hit-and-run crash that seriously injured two people.
Police say The SUV turned left from W. Alameda Ave. to S. Benton St. in front of a motorcycle with two people on it. It happened at 9 p.m. Thursday.
The crash sent the man and woman on the motorcycle to the hospital. The man, Jesse Pringle, was in a coma Friday night. His girlfriend was also recovering from serious injuries.
The SUV left the crash scene before police arrived. The vehicle is described as black or dark blue. It should have significant damage on the passenger side.
Investigators say they’re viewing video tapes from surveillance cameras at businesses near the crash site to see if they contain anything useful.
Anyone with information about the crash or suspect vehicle can call Lakewood Police at 303-987-7111.
Top Lakewood Stories
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Slideshow: Vampire Weekend and Of Monsters and Men in Denver
- Lakewood Bank robber escapes after running into book store
- Couple considers legal action to stop bullying of their son at school
- Multi-vehicle accident in Clear Creek Canyon injures 5
- Video: Special player for Golden H.S. hits 3-pointer, crowd goes crazy