Bridge repair on Myers Gulch Road over Bear Creek | Transportation
Jefferson County will begin mobilization on the Myers Gulch Road over Bear Creek, Bridge Repair project on June 21, 2012. The anticipated completion date is September 30, 2012.
The project is located in Kittredge, Colorado. The scope of work includes removing and replacing the outer concrete girders with wider “Twin T” girders. The bridge will be widened from 32 feet to 37 feet, allowing an improved shoulder, and bridge rails that meet current safety standards.
The general contractor selected for this project is Technology Constructors, Inc., Arvada, Colorado. Please be prepared for traffic control measures such as flaggers and lane closures starting June 25, 2012. The detour for southbound Myers Gulch Road is scheduled to be in place July 12, 2012. Please drive safely through this area and be prepared for staged equipment, materials, and workers.
Primary point of project communication, project management, and for those interested should contact Mark Winnen, Construction Manager, (303) 271-8483, email@example.com or Dixie Shear, Resident Engineer, (303) 271-8492, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Top Lakewood Stories
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Slideshow: Vampire Weekend and Of Monsters and Men in Denver
- Lakewood Bank robber escapes after running into book store
- Couple considers legal action to stop bullying of their son at school
- Multi-vehicle accident in Clear Creek Canyon injures 5
- Video: Special player for Golden H.S. hits 3-pointer, crowd goes crazy